Dr. Jean Chapman
“Dr. Jean Chapman graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina and finished her residency training at the Medical College of Virginia. Early on in her medical career she decided to dedicate herself to the field of aesthetic medicine. She completed a two year private fellowship with a cosmetic laser specialist and phlebologist in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Chapman is adept at treating patients, of all nationalities, in the areas of spider and varicose veins, facial rejuvenation, rosacea, wrinkles, sun damage, melasma, scar remodeling, tattoo removal and hair removal. She has extensive experience with medical laser systems, sclerotherapy, in-office vascular surgery, chemical peels and effective topical agents.
Dr. Chapman is a current and active member of the:
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American College of Phlebology
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- Faculty for Medicis for Hands-On instructor programs.
- On Speaker’s Bureau for Medicis Dysport and Fillers.
- Allergan’s Palette Hands-on workshop programs teaching injectin techniquest to novice to experts since 2009
- Selected to be on the board for the summit meeting of advancement in the Hyaluronic acid fillers, New York, June 2005
- Principal investigator for Dysport (botox toxin A) FDA study since, Feb 2004.
- Interviewed and aired on Channel 5 evening news in Atlanta about Levulan Photodynamic treatment of acne.
- Article puclished in Atlanta Journal & Constitution as the leading physician in the field of
- non-surgical aesthetic medicine.
- Article written in North Fulton magazine as the featured cosmetic specialist in Atlanta.
- Interviewed and aired on multiple Atlanta radio shows ( 94.9 FM, 920 WAFS) about the trend in aesthetic medicine.
- Featured on Richmond popular TV station speaking about effect of fibromyalgia female patients and treatments.
- Luther G. Bell, M.D. Scholarship 1997
- DeWitt L. Harper, M.D. Scholarship 1996
- College of Nursing Dean’s Scholarship 1993
- Dean’s List, MUSC College of Nursing 1992-1993
- Omicron Delta Happa, Honor society 1990
- Dean’s List, College of Charleston 1990-1991
- First Prize, National Language Competition for College Students in English
- Division, Seoul, Korea 1988
Continuing Medical Education Activity List for Jean Chapman, M.D.
- Thermage Webinars-Oct. 14, 2004, and Mar. 2, 2005.
- Preceptorship for Sculptra injections with Dr. Peter Englehard Feb. 25, 2005, Atlanta, GA.
- Preceptorship for Sculptra injections with Dr. S. Manjula Jegasothy, Dec. 24 ,2004, Atlanta, GA.
- Sculptra Seminar, Nov 11, 2004, Atlanta, GA.
- American College of Phlebology 18th Annual Meeting, Nov. 4-7, 2004 Marco Island, FL.
- EndoVenous Laser Treatment Training with Dr. Fred Stucky, Oct. 1, 2004, Huntsville, AL
- American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery annual congress, Apr. 2-4, 2004 Dallas, TX.
- Certification from American Society of Mesotherapy for facial rejuvenation and cellulite treatments and fat removal, Las Vegas, NV. Apr. 2004.
- Botox Cosmetic consultant meeting on Mar. 27, 2004 as the selected consultant.
- Preceptorship with Dr. Kyung-Mok Kim for Dermal injections of Dysport and other anti-aging products and fillers for non-surgical
- face-lift. Seoul, Korea Nov. 2003.
- Preceptorship with Dr. Alex Gross for use of Thermage for non-ablative tissue Tightening, Cumming, GA. Nov. 2003.
- Preceptorship with Dr. Miles Graivier for Use of Radiance for Cosmetic Injections, Roswell, GA. Sep. 2003.
- Workshop for Aurora and Pan-G facial rejuvenation: Dr. Stephen Mulholland, Atlanta, GA. Sep. 2003 .
- Advanced FotoFacial workshop, Apr. 5, 2003, Dallas, TX
- Workshop for Syneron Aurora: Non-ablative facial rejuvenation. Atlanta, GA. Apr, 2003.
- Workshop for Sciton Profile laserpeels Atlanta, GA. Mar, 2003.
- Nov. 8-10, 2002 Ft. Lauderdale, FL. American College of Phlebology 16th annual congress
- Botox Cosmetics course offered by Allergan & Dr. Harvey Cole, Atlanta, GA. Aug. 28th, 2002.
- Introduction to Facial Aesthetic Enhancements: Botox/Collagen injections July, 2002.
- Workshop for Altus CoolGlide laser system: Non-Ablative skin rejuvenation, hair removal, and facial/leg vein treatments. Atlanta, GA. July 20th, 2002.
- Workshop for Vasculight applications: Non-Ablative skin rejuvenation, and hair removal, Atlanta, GA. May 4th, 2002.
- American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery annual congress Apr. 12-14, 2002 Atlanta, GA.
- American College of Phlebology 15th Annual Meeting 11/9-11, 2001 La Quinta, CA
Paul E. Cox MD,MS
Dr Cox is the Smartlipo Specialist for LaserMed Skin and Vein Clinic. Dr Cox has been performing Smartlipo in Atlanta since 2007. He trained with the nationally known Smartlipo expert Todd Malan MD. He also performed a Preceptorship with Philidelphia Smartlipo expert and Cynosure laser’s Smartlipo instructor Richard Goldfarb MD, FACS. Dr Cox also has extensive experience in Fractional Co2 laser, botox and fillers. He attended medical school at the University of Tennessee, Memphis and Residency at Atlanta Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Cox has a Master’s in Exercise Science from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He is double board certified in Family Medicine and Anti-Aging Medicine. He is past Medical Director, committee chair, and member of the Medical Executive Committee at Atlanta Medical Center hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and is the former Medical Director of a well known Atlanta Midtown Medspa. He frequently attends seminars and training to assure his clients receive the latest innovations in the art of anti-aging and cosmetic medicine. He is dedicated to his patient’s safety, comfort and exceptional results.