Introducing Dr. Jean Chapman
Jean Chapman, M.D., graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina and finished her residency training at the Medical College of Virginia. Early in her medical career, she decided to dedicate herself to the field of aesthetic medicine.
- Completed a two-year private fellowship with a cosmetic laser specialist and phlebologist in Richmond, Virginia.
- Dr. Chapman is a board-certified phlebologist (vein specialist).
- Principal investigator for Dysport (botox toxin A) FDA study since, Feb 2000.
- Clinical instructor for Emory Residency Program.
Dr. Chapman treats patients of all ethnic skin types in the areas of spider and varicose veins, facial rejuvenation, rosacea, wrinkles, sun damage, melasma, scar remodeling, tattoo removal, and hair removal. She has extensive experience with medical laser systems, sclerotherapy, in-office vascular surgery, chemical peels, and effective topical agents.
Current & Active Memberships
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American College of Phlebology
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- Faculty for Medicis for Hands-On instructor programs.
- On Speaker’s Bureau for Medicis Dysport and Fillers.
- Allergan’s Palette Hands-on workshop programs teaching injection techniques to novice to experts since 2009.
- Selected board member for the summit meeting of advancement in the hyaluronic acid fillers, New York, June 2005.
In Alpharetta and throughout Atlanta, Dr. Chapman is known as #Atlantasfavbeautydoc. She appears regularly on Atlanta & Company and has spent years building her reputation as a caring, compassionate doctor who works with her patients to make their aesthetic goals come true. Dr. Chapman is dedicated to making sure her patients are healthy and happy. If you are interested in finding out about the latest aesthetic procedures, Call today to see how she can help you look and feel your best.