A Facial for Your Scalp
LaserMed loves the refreshing results of HydraFacial for your skin, and those same enrichments are now available for your scalp and hair with HydraFacial Keravive! After all, the skin on your scalp is really just an extension of the skin on your face. If you are interested in improving the overall health of your scalp and hair, and/or are concerned about thinning hair or hair loss, you can benefit from our newest wellness treatment – a HydraFacial Keravive Scalp Health Treatment. A healthy scalp is the foundation for healthier-looking hair.
What is HydraFacial Keravive Scalp Treatment?
HydraFacial Keravive is a scalp treatment that addresses issues that can contribute to damaged and thinning hair, as well as inhibiting the growth of healthy new hair. These conditions include dry skin, dead skin cells, clogged hair follicles, and an overall lack of circulation. The treatment is especially advantageous for patients experiencing the following:
- Scalp flaking, itchiness, dryness or irritation
- Hair thinning or loss due to such factors as hormones, environmental, or stress
- Preparing for a hair transplant or undergoing hair loss treatments such as PRP, laser therapy or Rogaine.
HydraFacial Keravive Optimizes Scalp and Hair Health
HydraFacial Keravive is a unique treatment designed to cleanse, stimulate, nourish, and hydrate the scalp for fuller and healthier-looking hair, using a proprietary Peptide Complex Solution designed to optimize scalp vigor. The three-step treatment includes:
- Cleanse + Exfoliate: Relaxing, painless vortex technology suction and hydration removes dirt, oil, and dead skin, and cleanses hair follicles.
- Hydrate + Nourish: Optimized delivery of a proprietary blend of 5 biomimetic growth factors and 2 skin proteins.
- At Home: Deliver daily scalp and hair follicle nourishment and stimulation. Daily use of the HydraFacial Keravive Peptide Complex Spray enhances your in-office treatment and delivers daily hydration and nourishment to your scalp and hair follicles.
While this treatment sets the stage for optimum scalp health, for those who desire to maximize hair growth, we suggest supplementing your Keravive scalp facials with PRP delivered via Vivace to stimulate the production of hair follicles. The recommended regimen is to alternate HydraFacial Keravive and PRP/Vivace treatments and to allow 2-4 weeks in between treatments. In addition, as this system improves scalp circulation, for those considering a hair transplant, a series of treatments 3-6 months preceding hair transplant surgery will help boost scalp health.
Every individual is unique; results may vary.
Dr. Jean Chapman and her colleagues at LaserMed are devoted to skincare education, research, and treatment. You will love the 5-star treatment you receive every time you call or visit. LaserMed Skin & Vein Clinic, home of #Atlantasfavbeutydoc, is conveniently located in Alpharetta, GA. If you live in Roswell, Milton, Johns Creek, Cumming, or any of the other surrounding communities, give the experts at LaserMed a call. Set up an appointment to start setting skincare goals. The incredible HydraFacial Keravive is a great place to start.