Jean Chapman, M.D. offers the Juvéderm® Collection of Fillers including, VOLUMA® XC, Juvéderm® XC, Juvéderm® Ultra XC, Juvéderm® Vollure XC, and Juvéderm® Volbella to reinvigorate facial tissue by restoring volume and smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. Juvéderm® is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US and is FDA approved. They are long lasting – up to a year. The collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, or plump the lips.
- Juvéderm VOLUMA® XC: Adds volume to the cheek area and is the first and only facial filler that is FDA-approved. Hollow or sunken cheeks are common signs of aging that can be improved using simple injections of Juvéderm VOLUMA® XC.
- Juvéderm® XC: Smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC: This Injectable gel is used for lip augmentation.
- Juvéderm® Vollure XC: A gel that is injected into facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvéderm® Volbella: An injectable gel for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines.
How Does Juvéderm® Work?
Found naturally in the dermal tissue, hyaluronic acid binds with and absorbs water. In your facial tissues, this binding process gives youthful volume to the skin. As you grow older, you lose hyaluronic acid and the skin begins to wrinkle. As a smooth gel filler made with Hylacross technology and infused with lidocaine, Juvéderm® replenishes the hyaluronic acid that your face loses as you age.
After Care and Recovery
The procedure takes about fifteen minutes to perform with little to no downtime. Common side effects include those usually associated with injections such as slight pain, tenderness, redness, swelling, bruising, firmness, and bumps around the injection site.
Injectables are an easy way to get a more youthful look. Make an appointment at LaserMed where you will be treated by Dr. Chapman, an experienced aesthetic doctor. Her practice is located in Alpharetta, GA. If you live in Alpharetta or any of the surrounding cities of Roswell, Cumming, or Milton, make an appointment to have a skin analysis completed. Whether it’s for a special event or just “because,” you will love the 5-Star service you receive from Dr. Chapman and her staff.